Monday, November 17, 2008

Extreme Home Makeover






Wow! Words can not express the amount of emotion and awe that I have felt over the past few days watching the Extreme Home Makeover crew and volunteers work their magic in Chapman.  The city of Chapman has truly been blessed by the great people of Kansas and their generous hearts to make this project a reality.  As I sat in church yesterday and listened to Doug Thompson, Chapman city attorney and member of Emmanuel Church, explain that our church has been the point church from the beginning of this project and how things have progressed in such a short amount of time, my favorite bible verse kept popping into my mind:  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  Philippians 4:13  The people of Chapman have and will continue to prevail through His strength.  

No comments: