Monday, December 1, 2008

Purse Swap - Month 1





Tonight was the first round of our "Purse Swap".  The ladies and I had a great time drinking margaritas, cleaning out our purses, and passing them to their new owners for the month of December.  I am so excited to tote around the sassy giraffe print purse. It amazed me how attached some of my friends had gotten to their bags in a months time.  Not me though, I just look at all of those bags and dream of them hanging from my arm!  The best part of the night was when Denise brought her purse still in the store bag... she hadn't even used it during the month of November!  Beccy got the thrill of opening the gift to reveal the "surprise" purse.  Now the key will be to see if Denise will actually use the various purses each month or if she will just carefully place them in a closet until our next outing.  

No comments: