Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Beauty In A Basket

Hanging on the wall of our front porch, I have a basket that I fill with flowers throughout the year.  A mama bird has taken up residency in the basket and has prepared a nursery for her young.  Now a bird lover I am not but I must admit I am enjoying peeking in at "my" eggs each day when I get home from work.  I am eagerly anticipating the day when the eggs crack and we have 3 new beings on our property!  When that day arrives everyone might have to enter our house through the garage or back door, so if you come for a visit and our front porch is roped off..don't be alarmed..I just don't want you to disturb the babies!  LOL

1 comment:

Dana said...

Just wait until the poop is overflowing onto the front porch!! We had this issue last year, the baby birds were so cute, until they started pooping. LOL!