Thursday, May 14, 2009

Workin' For Gas $$$

Life has drastically changed for Connor.  As of Monday, he started working as a bag boy at the grocery store.  Tonight he gets to find out one of the true meanings of being gainfully employed... how to appreciate a night off!  I took this picture after he got home Monday night.  He was so tired and a little impatient with me and my camera.  I told him to be glad that I didn't come to the store and take blog pictures of him there....as you can see he cracked a smile at that one.

On a side note, I've decided that God put that silly bird nest in my porch basket for a reason.  As I have watched that family of birds over the last week and a half I have reflected on my own children.  Granted, I am by no means ready for them to leave my nest but I am trying to let them strengthen their wings so that when the day comes they will be able to take flight and soar on their own.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Connor. See you at Wests.