Tuesday, October 27, 2009

In Case You Need To Know....

M-16 Series, M4 Riffles, M9 Pistol, Machine Gun and Automatic Weapon Information
My friend Brandi and I took Breckyn for her 1st round of testing for her learners permit (we like to call it a pre-test in the Dunlap household...LOL) and we came upon this startling display outside of the National Guard Armory/Department of Motor Vehicles. Now not only is it unnerving enough to know that my youngest child is old enough to possess a drivers license but to throw in this much information about weapons that I can't even begin to imagine in my wildest nightmares is just too much for this girl to handle! I began to wonder if there is some type of symbolic representation going on here??? Wreck the car and ...... Be back by..... You had how many people in that car???? I don't know if I am ready for 2 teenage drivers but after thinking about it I wonder what the neighbors would think about a big red barrel in my front yard...could just be the new stress reliever I have been looking for! LOL The big question still lingers...WHY do we even need this information in the first place?? Anybody???

No comments: