Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Which One Will It Be?


My alarm is set and my clothes are laid out but I am still pondering which form of torture I am going to inflict upon myself in the wee hours of the morning.  I have officially decided that tomorrow morning is the beginning of the "turning over a new leaf" phase of the non existent exercise portion of my life.  As you can see by my collection of torture tapes, I have turned numerous "leaves" over in my life but somehow mighty winds have come and blown them far, far away.  But not this time - BRING ON THE WIND -  I"LL BE READY!  Care to join me?

1 comment:

Dana said...

I started last night after pound plunge weigh in. I do px90 and it is over an hour of pain each day! Chris did get up this morning and do his...I prefer the evening. There is no amount of "wind" that can get my butt out of bed in the morning...good luck!!